Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Monday, November 8, 2010

PIggies take their first tour of the pasture.

 Pig Pig took her babies out for a stroll this afternoon due to the awesomely nice weather.  Their surrogate mother Daisy was doing more watching than the real mother did!  She goes and checks them every time I do.  I even had to sit a square bale next to their pen so she could see over the board to check on them.
I promised a pic of the barn doors.  Two drop pins to hold bottom corners shut and a door latch for the man door and they are finally done.  I had the door latch on already and I used it once and it fell apart, it was brand new.  Will have to go get another one.  Any way, I will have to let the wood dry over winter/spring and paint next summer.  It is all green wood so too wet, and too cold to do it now. 

I will take some better pics in daylight once I clean up the enormous mess I created building them.  I also have a small one to do to the left of these so it may be a few more days.

Ken

No comments: