Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Some project pics and calf number 5!

We are finishing up the area around the new house on the project I started last year.  Much more other work to do but we finally got sod down and I was able to put a final wash on everything and get some nice pictures.  The place is mind blowing and yet so simple.  Not too much but what is there says volumes.

West mountain steps with West mountain lay down material for walkway stone. 

The front steps turned out so awesome.  I have never seen anything like them before and I could stand and stair at them for hours and never get bored!

West mountain steps with West mountain lay down material for walkway stone. 
Here are two different angles of the fire pit.  It is 10' inside diameter and the patio is about 30' across.  

West mountain lay down material fire pit and patio.
 I am equally excited about the fire pit and how it turned out.  I have to admit I wasn't excited about using this material at first because I didn't think I would like the look.  However, after seeing it installed and the way it finished I absolutely love it.  I am working on a plan for a future house in the woods and this will definitely be used for a portion of the project!


I was very surprised to get a picture from Steven at work today of Fifty with a baby calf.  I wasn't expecting her to have one for a while yet!  As soon as I got home I went out to see him.  He was up and moving around but was a little stiff because it was chilly and just finished raining.  He is also HUGE!!!  He is probably in the top three of the biggest calved born on the farm ever.  


This is Thunder's second calf  for the year and our third bull.  Both of his calves this year are bulls.

Yeah for calving season!  Gonna be a great year.

Kenny


No comments: