Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wow...this weather just won't let up!!

Well, I am headed out to mix some feed for the pigs.  I am going to take some pictures while I am out.  It rained for a day and a half and now the pasture is flooded again.  To top it all off we got over an inch of snow this morning and the temps are dropping.  Going to be around 15 degrees tonight.  Yea....that means the flood waters will freeze high and continue to refreeze as the water drops tearing out fences along the way.  Then when it starts to thaw again it will cause some more flooding!

UGH......My only hope is the 50-65 degree highs in the forecast for next week.  I just can't wait for spring and summer to get here!

I will have some pics tonight...unless I get distracted and forget to post them!

I need to figure out how to post videos on here so I can post a video of the feed grinding process.

Be back in a while!

Kenny

No comments: