Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The piggies have a new friend!

Well, I am on vacation till January 3rd.  So I thought I would take a load of hay and firewood to the auction in Kidron tomorrow.  So I headed out after getting home from work and started up the truck and tractor to hook up trailer and load.  While everything was warming up I popped into the barn and turned on the lights so I could see outside and while there checked the piggies.  At first I didn't realize what I saw, kinda did a double take!
That was when the cat turned and looked at me like I was the one out of place!!   So I snapped a quick pick and left them to relax.  This is not our cat, however it does stay in the barn.  There is another cat out there that is a Siamese mix.  They are both somewhat friendly and quite healthy.  We already have two house cats but they can always use the help catching mice. 

Update on my truck.  Obviously if you are reading this you noticed that I am getting ready to make a run to the auction with the trailer.  I last told you that I was starting a decent sized repair.  Well, it went well and the truck runs great!  I also managed to get one of the two front u-joints done.  I fully intended to take pictures of the process but about twenty minutes in realized handling my phone with the mess that was all over my hands was out of the question. 

Wish me luck at the auction.  You never know what will happen till its over!

Kenny

No comments: