Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More piggie pics!!






Ok, gonna try this again. The website is acting up and this is the third time I am trying to post these pics!!

More progress on the barn. Using an old storm door off the house for a door to the walkway. Will be another one on the other end. Been busy with everything this week so progress is going slow right now.
These are pig's piglets. I wanted to show the black on their noses.

Here is pig pig's litter. They are growing very fast! The piglets in both litters have doubled in size already.
Quick pic of the slab wood that I am going to cut into firewood with the cows in the background.
Here is a pic of Pistol. He will be headed to butcher shop in June! Keep eating little buddy!
We should have calves being born starting the end of may! I can't wait!

And as promised a video.



The new setup for Blogger is a little weird, need to figure out how the down loader for pics is supposed to work. It keeps putting all the pics I download at the beginning and then I have to move them around. Anyway, I will try to be a little more diligent in posting, I have been slacking lately!

Have a good day, I am soooo ready for summer and lots of sunshine! I am tired of the constant cold and rain!

Kenny

No comments: