Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday night supper!!

My wife made curry beef last night.  So very good!!  It contained grass fed stew beef, green beans, cherry peppers, and onions over rice with some tomatoes to garnish on the side.  I enjoyed it with some Sam Adams Oktoberfest!!

I was watching football while eating and wasn't paying much attention to the beans.  I ended up with a long one on the fork and as I was placing in my mouth it created a whiplash effect on the bean launching curry sauce directly into my eye!!  Very painful!  I did enjoy the dish but I had to wash my eye out for a while and change contacts.  Next time I will be careful of the beans!

We were checking the tomatoes in the garden and piggies stopped by to say hi.  We had some tomatoes we couldn't use for supper so my wife took some out to give to them.  They thoroughly enjoyed them!!

No comments: