Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Friday, October 8, 2010

The rig and some picks of what I do at work!

 This is the rig....had to move an excavator at work today.  Decided to just use my trailer to save my self an hour of driving this morning.  I love this trailer, now just need to sell some hay to pay for it.

I have mentioned that I have a full time job.  I wanted to show some of my work.  These are pics of a job I am currently working on.  I love what I do and I have the freedom to build some pretty awesome stuff.  I would think my college professors would be proud. I start from scratch with a concept from the salesman and the wants and needs of the client and go from there.  I rarely have a drawing or sketch, mostly just an idea and a budget. 
Looking from the bar out to the patio and fire pit.
 Looking from bar to steps leading to pool area.  I did landscape around pool 5 years ago.
 Top of steps looking down.  There is an outdoor bathroom on right side of pic out of sight.
Looking from bathroom over to patio area. 

If you wanna see more just drop a comment and I will try to get some more pics as I go along.  Very awesome project.  Try to recreate a natural look as much as possible. 

Going to take some pre-winter photos of everyone this weekend since I believe this will be our last nice weekend of the year.  Will post them so you can see the change in their appearance from summer to winter coat.

Also, baby piggies coming soon!!!  Can't wait!

No comments: