Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Cows enjoying the weekend!

A pic of the little ones headed back out to the pasture to enjoy the beautiful day we had Sunday!  I had just given them a fresh bale of hay and they were topped off and ready to run again!
 
 Thought I would throw this pic up.  Took the tractor down to another farm to help a neighbor haul some round bales home.  They help bale the square bales up so I try to help them whenever I can.
 My wife is going to start posting some of her grass fed beef recipes on here with pics as she makes them.  This was my contribution.  We have a fire pit I built in the lawn to cook out on whenever we can.  I used cherry firewood and cooked some pork chops and a rib eye steak.  My wife also made some flat bread pizza to add to the meal.  Very good!!

 A pic of the hay after I unloaded at Damascus livestock auction.  Had five 22 bale piles all together.  Some 3rd and 4th cutting both.  Hope we get some good buyers! 

No comments: