Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Calves, slow internet, and my birthday

Ok, this is just a quick update.  Frontier is updating the dsl and my internet has been slower than dial up for about two weeks now.  So the short story is I can barely load my email let alone download and upload photos till they are done.

We are currently up to three new calves.  One bull and two heifers.  Our other purebred Angus heifer just had her first calf tonight and it is an almost all black little girl!!  She gets bonus points for being born on my birthday also!

I was also stung in the hand by a bee last week and was in the hospital for a few hours in pretty bad shock from it.  I am allergic to some but not all.  Gonna have to start carrying an eppi pen I guess.

Anyway, I will try to get photos up this weekend if the internet cooperates!!

Kenny

No comments: