Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Couple of piggie pics!

Well, just dropping a quick post before heading to bed. Spent Monday night and tonight preparing for the lumber guy to come tomorrow. Dropped three more trees that I need cut up and did some much needed cleaning!

We are getting ready to sell off the unneeded piglets so if you would like to get one please contact me so I can finish one out for you. My contact info is in the last post that my wife put up.

I also managed to get all the fields fertilized last week so they are nice and green now and the second cutting is shooting right up!! Grow baby grow!!

The other morning it was a little chilly out.  Checked everyone before I left for work.  Everyone was nice and warm and piled up snugly!!



Red balls just gave me the "what do you want!?" look!

 Lastly, above is what happens when you get a crazy red neck buddy who comes down to help you cut down some timber while drinking beer and then decides the log looks like a fun place to ride!  Don't worry, he didn't get hurt and we were going really slow at this time.  

He did help a lot though so I was glad he came!

Goodnight all!  Talk to you soon!

Kenny

No comments: