Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Starting to get along!

 

 Well the pigs and the cows are finally starting to get along.  They were all walking and eating together when I got home from work today!



Daisy went for a run along side the tractor when I went out to check hay.  I use her as a height gauge.  I can tell how tall the hay is when she runs through it chasing animals in the fields!

A quick shot of my shorthorn momma and her little one.  The calf's name is Frosty.  She gets her name from the frosty look of her hair, it comes from the shorthorn x angus cross. 

No comments: