Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Ford F350 truck with the Blue LED's installed

Just before we left for vacation I had a few minutes and TWO hands to put the lights on the bottom of the truck that I purchased back in April.  Tonight I was hauling the excavator that I used for the cattle waterer installation today.   I went and helped out a fellow coworker at his house to dig a trench for a new waterline as well.  I had just got back and thought it looked pretty cool so I snapped a few pictures.  I need to have my wife take some with her good camera so they turn out better.  

2005 F350 with Blue LED's
I already had the ones in the grill but I added two more under the cab directly under the front seats.  I also put two more directly over the rear mud flaps at the back of the truck.

2005 F350 with Blue LED's
They look pretty sweet.  However, I want to get three more.  I need to add two more in between the back wheels and the cab and one under the front bumper.  I think it is a little too dark in those areas yet for the effect I want.  

2005 F350 with Blue LED's
I will post more pictures once I get the additional lights installed so you can see the difference.  I may get a little crazy and put them on the trailer as well.....that would look even sweeter!!!!

On a great note, our little heifer calf is getting up and down on her own now and eating like crazy.  Her momma is still coming to check up on her and once she gets strong enough to walk around without falling down I will put her and her momma together in the barn a for a while till she gets the hang of eating from her like she is supposed to!  In the mean time we are bottle feeding her two to three times a day to try to keep her filled up and growing and getting stronger!

On another great note, I got the cattle waterer installed today and regraded the boar lot and moved the boar lot fence.  I am now just a few posts away from being ready for concrete!  It is so awesome to see an idea I have had for so many years finally coming together.  It is going to be great and should work very well.  I also am excited to see the cattle use the waterer once they realize it is there tomorrow.  They didn't come up till it was dark tonight so I am pretty sure they didn't even see it yet.

I still have waterlines to run for my dad tomorrow and some other misc. items to take care of and also mow down 40+acres of hay to hopefully make into dry bales later this week.....I will not get my hopes to high on the dry hay part.  I will take pictures tomorrow morning if I get a chance before I get rolling to post tomorrow night whenever I get back to the house.  

No comments: