Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Friday, March 7, 2014

LEGACY'S FIRST BABY BORN YESTERDAY!!!!!!


I came home yesterday from a trip to town and found a wonderful surprise.  Kwanza had just had her calf that we have been waiting on all winter.  The vet thought she would have it in January and I am glad he was wrong because I doubt the calf would have survived being born in that severe cold.

The best part about all of this is that the calf is a heifer!!!!!!!   I am super excited and I am hoping that she will not be the last for the year!


She was a little slower to get up and moving but that is to be expected with the cold.  This morning she was a little slow to get up as well but as soon as she had her footing she went right to eating.  It is supposed to get up into the forties today so I am hoping to see her bouncing around in the heat!


I will get some more pictures today once it warms up a little bit.  She is a great looking heifer!

Kenny

No comments: