Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

North bound and down!!


All loaded up for a delivery.  This is the last of my square bales to head out this year.  I have a few more left in the barn for another customer who will be getting them later next month but otherwise this cleaned out the barn.  I also have a couple of round bale deliveries coming up hopefully tomorrow or Monday.  All depends how things work out.


I am also excited because my new truck bed comes in on Tuesday!!!!  I will be picking it up as soon as I get off work and taking it and the truck to the shop.  By this time next Saturday my truck will have its new springs on the front to match the new ones on the back, a new truck bed with the frame all undercoated, exhaust pipe fixed, and new brake rotors.  I am so excited ... it is gonna look like a brand new truck!!!!!

I promise I will be posting before and after photos of the truck.  A bonus for all my Columbus customers will be that they will be the first ones to see it in person as I will be using it for deliveries to their area next weekend!!!

Have a great weekend everyone, I got an early start today so it should be a productive day!

No comments: