Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hawaii

Well we are getting close to the end of our time with our family across the pond.  They will all be headed home tomorrow morning.  I wish there was a way to shorten the distance between us so we could see each other more often as this has been some awesome time together. 

We went snorkeling yesterday on north shore.  This was a first for me and it was the most awesome thing ever.  Closest I have ever felt to being able to fly.   You just glide through the water peering down on life below.   Now I know how the hawks feel at home on a warm summer day. 

As I sit on the balcony over looking the ocean while typing this I realize that there is something missing.   I can see the ocean and waves and cannot hear it at all.  We are only about 300 meters away but still I cannot hear the waves over the sound of the city to my right.  You have to go sit at the waters edge to hear it.  This is still a view that must be experienced just missing one little detail to make it complete!

I have been taking lots of photos while we are here and will post a bunch of them when we get home.  I do not like using the phone and I want to spend my time with my extended family before we must part. 

Have a wonderful day/evening wherever you are and take a minute to relax and recharge if you can. 

Kenny

No comments: