Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Feeling happy!

Just wanted to post a quick update of what is going on since we got back.  I baled a bunch of hay for dad and the neighbor this past weekend.  Almost 120 bales!!



I know one little girl who was unbelievably happy to have me home!!!!  Daisy has not left my side since we got back.  She road in the tractor with me the entire time I was baling!  I love having her for a tractor mate, she makes good company!

 Sunday morning before I went out to bale I heard a ruckus at the property line when I went out to check the cows.  I found that the neighbors recently opened up their pastures they just had fenced in that border my property.  In that pasture they have a bunch of cows and a Black Angus bull.  The Angus bull was down at the fence trying to challenge Thunder to a duel.  Thunder was not backing down and didn't even seem to worried.  He just stood their flexing all his muscles!   He looked huge.  The hump on the back of his neck seemed to grow the longer he stood there!

Our bull Thunder, Charolais x Angus cross.
Today I went out to check the cows and remembered my ear tag for my newest little girl.  She is looking awesome and is at least 100 lbs.  She is just as tame as her momma though and I was able to easily get her to tag her even though she is up and running now.   Momma wasn't too happy with me tagging her baby but didn't through up to much of a fit.  I took the picture after she started eating supper. 


We have not decided on a name for her yet.   If anyone has a name they would like please feel free to comment and we will throw the name in the mix.

Have a great night everyone!!

Kenny

No comments: