Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


It has been ten years since my first valentine's day with Natsuko.  I surprised her with a bouquet of roses when she came back from class.  We spent the rest of the day together and had a wonderful dinner and night afterwards.



I have been thinking about those days coming into this February and longing for simpler days....well, simpler in comparison to now.  So, I finally found out her office number, without her knowing, and had a bouquet of red roses delivered to her office today.  She happened to be in meetings all day long so was surprised when she came back and found them in the afternoon.

I hope everyone had a great day in your own way.  Not everyone is into flowers.  I, being a horticulturalist, am deeply intertwined with them and jump at the chance to bring some summer into a dreary winter house.  For others however, it may be as simple as a kiss and doing the dishes!  Either way, I wish everyone a great night and I will hopefully have more to post this weekend about goings on this past couple of weeks.  My baby (the tractor) came back home from the shop last night and I was so happy to have it back.  It my not be new any more but it is still mine and has the certain feel to it that cannot be taken by another!

Goodnight all!

Kenny




No comments: