Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just a quick post

Soooooooo busy!!   I thought after first cutting it would slow down but it seams to be speeding up! 

We need rain badly now.  We had about an inch and a half two weeks ago.  Other than that we haven't had much in over a month.  Last year we could hardly get a three day stretch with no rain and sunlight now we can't seem to get any rain.  Oh well, that is the test we have to pass this year.  I managed to make enough hay from first cutting to fulfill all my feed needs for the cattle for a full year so everything is extra for sale and I will be fine for another year.

Still waiting on calves.  Everyone is way later than the vet said they would be but they are having beautiful calves and they are all healthy so far so I guess I will just have to wait.

Started a new project at work.  Things are going really well there and we are adding on.  Going to be a long term work site with phenomenal ideas and we are only limited by our imagination and ingenuity!   That is where I excel and have the most fun is doing things that no one else can figure out and taking them to a level that has never been reached before!  Pics to come once we are done doing some seeding.  To give you an idea we are working at an old farm that was purchased by a couple who want to keep the farm setting but turn it into an estate with a pond and such.  I am excited to work for someone who appreciates the need to preserve farm land yet has the vision to build something that has not been created before!

I will keep everyone posted.  I am going to try to post a little more frequently but have shorter posts more often with pics and stories on the weekend.  I have been getting lazy with the posts and I am going to try to be more diligent about posting. 

Have a great one everyone!

Kenny

No comments: