Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sold some cattle today.

Well, I sold my three littlest steers Monday night. They needed to go to a home where they could be with some calves their own size. They family that bought them had a little jersey calf at home that lost his buddy to illness and felt they would make a great group!

Today I have a gentleman come pick up Crazy B. and her calf and my two little Angus x Shorthorn heifers. He is starting his own heard and was looking for some good girls. They have pasture ground and such and I think Crazy will do well there as will the little girls that went with.

I was sad to see them go but happy at the same time to know they were going to where they can lead a great life and be happy.

I also put in a very long day today at work trying to complete a tree planting before the rain hits. We got it done, planted a semi load of quite large norway spruce today. They look awesome!



That being said I am very tired and very sore. So I am gonna head to bed.

I wish my girls the best of luck and lots of green grass to eat!!

Kenny

No comments: