Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pic of the new calf

Ok, I just got my first chance in a month to jump on for a minute and I checked the blog to find that the pics I was posting with my phone were not going through with the post.  So here is one of the new calf.



I am so excited about the calves this year.  Normally you have an even 50/50 split between bulls and heifers or mostly bulls.  This year I seem to be having all girls!!!

I apologize to everyone for not posting much this summer.  As you all know we got a round baler this year.  In addition to all the custom baling I am doing for the neighbor I picked up an extra 30 acres of hay for myself as well as doing 80 acres for my dad.  This has put me either at work or in the tractor since May!

I am still planning on the customer appreciation party this year but looking more toward September/October.  I want to have it at a cooler time as well as in the fall season so we can have a cookout for the party this year. 

I will keep you posted!

kenny

No comments: