Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Delivered some hay the other day.

Almost forgot to post this.  One of my current meat customers started out as a hay customer for their alpaca farm.  They raise them mainly for the thread from the alpaca hair. 

Their farm name is Foggy Valley Alpaca Farm.  http://www.foggyvalleyfarmalpacas.com/

They have awesome socks!!  I use them during winter, very warm!

I delivered his hay for the year the other day, 200 bales.  I took it on the gooseneck for the first time as I did not yet have it at this time last year.  Unfortunately it rained just before I got there and I got stuck with my bologna skin tires and we had to move the first 50 bales 150 feet up the hill with his new Polaris ranger.  I did however get it loose and got up to the barn. 

He has a wonderful little setup but the fit is a little snug.



I am quite limited on how many I can get in the door and I have no chance to error in pulling in or backing out.  I can only come in from the bottom side.  Next year we will do it when it is dry and I will make sure I have good tread on the tires!!

Kenny

No comments: