Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

More first cutting.

I am now renting some more hay ground near work.  It is about five acres of very good hay.   Should make a good bit of hay.  Mowed it and a field at the shop.  Now it may rain tonight which will quite upset me.  But hey, what can I do about it!?

Also, I previously posted a pic of large boulders on a lowboy truck.  Those were the rocks I had delivered to the jobsite.  I posted another pic of one on edge of pond.   Also put up a pic of a rainbow right in front of me yesterday when I was mowing hay. 

Lastly I attached a pic taken from inside barn looking into pig pens.  I tore down the wall yesterday prepping for building the boar's pen.   We also weaned the piglets this week.  So far everyone is doing great!





No comments: