Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Quick update

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted in and while and I'm finding it hard to get time to sit down and post regularly.  I do post to our farm page on facebook due to the ease of doing so.  Blogger has not made it easy, even with the app, to post on the go. 

So, moving forward I will be posting to my blog a couple of times a year.  You can find regular updates on our facebook page.  Just search for Conser Run Farm on Facebook and find us there!  My wife and I regularly post there and it is usually quick updates and lots of pics. 

If things change and I find more time to do so I will begin blog posts more often again but at this time it is just not feasible. 

We hope to see you on Facebook soon.  Also, keep an eye open to progressive farmer magazine.  We will be featured in an article there I believe in September! 

Have a great week everyone and thank you for following me all these years!

No comments: