Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Picks of the cows!

I was out looking for a new calf today.  I am positive that Crazy B*tch, yes that is her name for a good reason, had her calf.  However, beef cows are very good at hiding their babies!

So while I was already out there I decided to take a few pics.

The first pic is the two new angus heifers....Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Then Prairie Fire.

Fifty (laying down) and our bull, Thunder.

Fifty's calf Precious.

And Frosty, who was Sally's first calf.

Lastly, I started feeding silage bales....mmmmm they smell so good!







No comments: