Our farm name is Conser Run Farm named after the stream that runs through the middle of the farm. We currently raise grass fed Angus cross beef and pasture raised pork for direct sale to the end user. We are always looking for more customers and new friends. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to ask! Either leave a comment or email us through our social network account.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Now I gotta mess

So I hit my left index finger with a brick hammer at work today at full force.  I was working on a patio and cutting a stone with a chisel and the hammer glanced off the chisel and hit my finger.   I am having surgery in the morning to put it all back together.  

shattered left index finger

In the meantime I am looking for help to bale the 53 acres of hay I have down this week.  Not allowed to do much other than drive for a few days.   Gonna make things interesting for the next 6-8 weeks.
Photo: My new hardware
steel plate in index finger
Here is the plate and screws installed this morning.  Now in a splint cast for two weeks...then starts the therapy!  Bone was broken into 6 pieces.


Kenny

No comments: